Get started with these steps to build your website. Although these steps definitely overlap and depend on each other, follow the basic sequence for a successful website project:
- Navigation and content design components
- Visual design, can include:
- design look & feel, refine wireframes into prototypes
- integrate brand
- develop colour palette
- Technology design and development, can include:
- select platform, host provider, domain name
- develop coding and functional requirements
- consider other technical issues: backup, upgrades, support, uptime
- Promote & launch your website
- Maintain your website
We offer advice on how to successfully complete all of these steps so you don’t blow your budget, your timeline or your mind.
We strongly encourage you start your project with the end in mind; considering the design of your website’s navigation and content is an investment that will pay dividends. Find out why our design approach works.