1. Assess your navigation and content needs. We ask some very basic questions so we understand your requirements. Fill out a short (4 minute) survey: navigation and content needs assessment.
2. Meet to discuss your needs in more details. We want to do business and will be happy to catch up for a chat. Even if you decide to not go with us on your project we’re happy to provide advice and tips. What have you got to lose? Contact us.
3. Get a proposal & quote. We submit a proposal and quote document, which includes:
- the project brief
- an outline of the current environment
- your new requirements
- approximate pricing
- approximate delivery time lines
- and any suggestions we may have
4. Set up another meeting if needed. We’ll discuss the proposal and quote with you. Up to this point, there is no charge to you, and no obligation. If you’re happy, we’re ready to proceed to an agreement.